RE: [S-R] Town name Svinska

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 23, 2003
      consider
      1 ...aicz,Michael Bremen 1897 16 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      2 Hrisch,Mathia Madereben 1897 24 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      3 Hricz,Andras Rijo 1898 23 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      4 Hricz,Anna 1896 22 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      5 Hricz,Anna Gezsony 1897 18 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      6 Hricz,Gyorgy Cselej 1898 28 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      7 Hricz,Janos 1896 20 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      8 Hricz,Janos 1896 25 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      9 Hricz,Jozsef Also Repas 1898 24 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      10 Hricz,Koczyban Sczerbanynka 1897 30 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      11 Hricz,Maria 1896 0 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      12 Hricz,Maria Ragyocz 1898 19 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      13 Hricz,Mihaly 1896 3 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      14 Hricz,Mihalz 1896 18 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      15 Hrics,Anna 1896 22 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      16 Hrics,Anna 1896 0 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image
      17 Hrics,Mihaly Davidvagas 1897 24 Passenger Record Text Manifest
      Scanned Manifest Ship Image
      18 Hrics,Ystvan Rijo 1898 24 Passenger Record Text Manifest Scanned
      Manifest Ship Image

      Don't be surprised if they messed up the given name - I like the Mihaly
      entry 1896, age 3, but I can't find the manifest online. Well, more
      work for you. And what about #11, Maria, 1896 - age 0 , usually means
      age is in months. Mistakes are all over the place, check em out!

      Bill Tarkulich