radomski

  • rsmyth62@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2003
      Frank:
      That is the same information that I have, and a marriage certificate. Wojciech does not have a known sister at this time. The b-i-law was in reference to his wife Marya's sister. Barbara Adamczak. And the Francizek Radomski, arrived on March 08, 1907. I was looking at that name because it is stated he left his father, Tomasz Radomski, which is stated on Wojciech's marriage license, as his fathers name. That was the only time through all those EIR that I found that as a family name-address left behind. Unfortunately, Francizek was heading to RI. rs