Re: Slovak archives

  • RMH
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 1999
      Do you mean that a "waspy"-sounding name like Honeychuck was actually
      Hanicak? Wow! Never would have guessed! Regina Rabatin Haring

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 1999
        I know a family in SW Pa who is HANCAK and go to church with a family
        who is HANCUK and all have roots in Vychodno Slovensko (Eastern
        Slovakia).

        So pick a spelling any spelling.......

        "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"