Re: Sabinov

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 1999
      Guess what? The Opina microfilms have some information that goes up to the
      year 1948. I am not sure where or who it is -- it is section 1 or 2, and my
      interest lies in sections 3-5. I can try to figure it out if you are
      interested. Looks like a little -- very little -- village parish with only
      a handful of events per year. But I was surprised to find it.