Re: Kiss-Szeben, Saros County, Hungary

  • Al Stoffa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 1999
      Andrea,

      I show current day Sabinov as Kis-Szeben in 1808 and Kisszeban from
      1863-1913. Hope this is useful.

      Al Stoffa
      a_stoffa@...

      Researching STOFA and TOMAS from near Humenne, Zemplin, Slovakia.
      Researching GREGA (GREGOR) and DURICA from Slovakia. All went to the
      Freeland, Luzerne Co., PA area between 1880-1900.

      <HR>