Obtain birth certificates

  • barak melamed
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 4:43 AM
      Hello all,

      My name is Barak, my grandfather and grandmother were born in Slovakia,
      Checoslovakia at these times, aroud 1915-1916. I am trying to obtain as
      many of thier documents as I can. The most important for me is to obtain
      thier birth certificates.

      Does any one knows how can I do it? Should I contact some one at Slovakia
      or contact the local Slovakian embassy?

      Thanks,

      Barak