Re: The Wall of Honor at Ellis Island

  • MJESKO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hello all,

      I was just at Ellis Island in September. There will be a database
      on-line by the end of next year that will have, at least they say, the
      names of the immigrants, their town of origin, names of family left
      behind, who they were traveling with and how much money they had with
      them.

      l hope it all comes true......

      Mark

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"