sedlar name?

  • bemimitwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Hi group,
      I have been in search of my great grandmas origin. I have looked all over but
      nothing.
      Her name was Katerina Sedlar married Tomas Jiskra.
      I always thought they were Slovak or Czech but not sure?
      my great-grandfather also seems untraceable although there was lots of work
      done on Jiskra name our family could not be found or tied in. there was some
      talk of Denmark or Sweden. My grand father Jan Jiskra came from Lipove cz .
      any idea on how to find out there origin ?
      thanks jennifer