New on the list

  • Norbert Gschweng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hi folks,
      my name is Norbert Gschweng and I am new on this list. I am living in
      Greifswald, northeast in Germany on the Baltic Sea. My father and all his
      known ancestors came from Ratzersdorf (Recse, now Bratislava-Raca) and some
      other places northeast of Bratislava. I have at home a paper copy of the
      last German Ratzersdorf church books 1834-1945 and all people are in my
      computer file (I use the german familytreemaker 7.5). I also have additional
      informations for the Gschweng lines back to the 18th century and all living
      family members. I also have a lot of dates from the other places Limbach
      Gru"nau (Grinad), Bo"sing (Bazin). I´m interested to get more genealogical
      informations from the descendants and ancestors of this area and can give
      all help I can. I have a German website at: www.Gschweng.de. the best entry
      is the Ratzersdorf link. Someone at the list is searching for Wawrinsky, I
      can help, I´m in contact with Ludwig Wawrinsky in Munich.
      Best Regards
      Norbert Gschweng