Re: Church Latin

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 9, 1999
      It looks like I have two sisters marrying different men, of course, and in
      both families the surname changed to the wife's maiden name. When I finish
      researching this, I may understand more -- but there is a hint that the
      sisters' brother, whose name was written John (rightly) Doe, might have been
      adopted or otherwise not qualified for full inheritance of the parent's
      property.

      Andrea