Welcome to my cousin Joe Nechasek!

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      I'd like to welcome my cousin Joe Nechasek to our list! Those of you who have been here for bit may remember my oostings about Nechasek or Necasek -- my researching in Zborov and area... Frank and others helped so much with trying to find records....

      I think the spelling changed from place to place, and this line of Joe's is the only Nechasek spelling in US, tho some Necaseks are in California.

      Small world, isn't it :)

      Maura