Re: [S-R] Re: Re: Your Best clues

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2003
      Dear Frank,

      Thank you so very much for the information. I am hoping to order the filsm
      tomorrow. Then I will be able to peruse them in about two weeks.

      I think Merle Pasztrick Linn will be happy to receive your information also.

      I received from one of your members a Census for 1869 for Hazin, but there
      were not any Olsavkys on it. There is a Janos Pavlyik on it, but at that date
      my Grandfathers's family should have been living somewhere in Zemplen because
      he was born there in 1877. Of course they could have moved. Also Janos
      Pavlyik wife is not the proper name I have for the wife.

      I hope this is not a sign of things to come when I examine the church
      records. I sure am counting on finding Olsavsky.

      Thanks again for all your great help.

      Marge B.