Re: [S-R] WORD TRANSLATION PLEASE

  • Pat Galovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16 9:48 AM
      Hi Zuzana: Many thanks for your email. Interesting about Tajovsky being a Slovak writer, and also thanks for confirming that Tajovskeho is a street name.

      Your offer of additional help is very kind, and I might possibly take you up on that - we are in the midst of planning our Czech/Slovakian trip for this coming September, and will be visiting extended family in Poprad (none of which speak English and we unfortunately do not know any Slovak!!!). Should be a lot of fun....and
      interesting.

      Much appreciated.
      Regards,
      Pat