Slovak Cuisine

  • Micheal and Beverly
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 1999
      I requested the list owner to allow me to post this message to determine
      interest in this topic. She stated it was fine. I started a group for
      people interested in Slovak food, cooking, and recipes. If anyone is
      interested, please contact me privately at sekey@...
      Maura requested that the list not be used to discuss or share recipes and I
      fully agree. That is why I started this group so that there would be a
      place to freely discuss and share info regarding Slovak Cuisine (the name of
      the group).

      Beverly
    • Sunsitter@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 1999
        Hi Beverly
        I would be interested in joining Slovak Cuisine. I'm not sure how much I can
        contribute, but I'll try..........Audrey Brinkman