Re: [S-R] from Vladimir Bohinc to John M.

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2003
      Dear John,
      I agree fully with you. It was a great job.
      The point I am trying to make is following;
      some researchers take the transcript for granted, becouse it is "official".
      If it is wrong, then they have a problem and ask the internet community for
      help. Help comes, but all too often, they just do not believe, what they are
      being told.
      Because it is "only someone's opinion" and is not "official".
      Although they have been offered a straight solution, they still are looking
      further for a "second opinion". It is their legal right, sure, but it takes
      the motivation away to help them in future.
      There are many errors there, because those students just simply could not
      know all that.
      I would welcome any feature for correcting the mistakes. But, probably for
      the lack of trust, they will not do it.
      Original manifests can not be changed, wrong transcripts can be changed.
      Well, just my thinking.
      Best regards,

      I am a very heavy user of EIDB.