Re: [S-R] Velky Saris and Poruleka, Kurima

  • Alyssa Eppich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
      Whoops! I have just found both Velky Saris(NW Of Presov and Kurima(NE of
      Presov) on mapquest, but no Poruleka. Can anyone help with that one?
      Alyssa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2003
        At 07:06 PM 6/12/2003 -0400, you wrote:
        >Whoops! I have just found both Velky Saris(NW Of Presov and Kurima(NE of
        >Presov) on mapquest, but no Poruleka. Can anyone help with that one?
        >Alyssa

        Porubka is about two or three miles southeast of Kurima. The 'le" might be
        a "b".

        John M.
      • Alyssa Eppich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2003
          Thank you, John-I'll be researching this area immediately-
          Alyssa