Velky Saris and Poruleka, Kurima

  • eppicha
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      I have just received information from my uncle that indicates some
      family connection to Velky Saris and Poruleka(sp?) Kurima. I am
      unsure of the spelling on these as they were related to me by my
      uncle as addresses appearing on letters to my ggf in 1952. I should
      know where Vel'ky Saris is as I have seen it on other maps, but can't
      find it(of course!) now for the life of me! Can anyone help find
      these villages or tell me where they once were? Thanks in advance-I
      always appreciate everyone's help-
      Alyssa