Re: : Ooops!

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 1999
      Yes, I have the setting set for replies to go to the list, not to
      individuals. I thought that was best as we are still rather small....
      and people would have to remember to cc the list on responses.

      However, I am willing to change it if we think reply to sender is
      better. Email me privately with your feelings on this please.....

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching