question for Mr. Vladimir Bohinc

  • Mary Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2003
      On Friday, 6 June, you gave me the information about my Grandmother Hrubi's town and
      mentioned that there were two other people who were from the same town on the Ellis Is.
      records. How did you find that out????? Do you remember their names, I was thinking if they were from the same town and traveled to the coast, they may be some relative on her side of the family. Does that sound logical? Thanks Maryhelen