** Please read - revamoing site/list **

  • mpetzolt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Hi all....

      I am going to make some time to do some things on the list I've wanted to do for awhile, but I need your assistance....

      Yahoogroups is good because it allows us file and database space... and while we've used it some, I want to do some revamping.

      ** If you have ANYTHING you have put in the file section -- such as jpegs of documents you wanted translated or whatever -- PLEASE either delete them if you don't need them there anymore, or write to me privately at this email address (put Slovak Files or something like that in the subject line) to keep it. I am going to move things around and have it more organized so that if you want to put something there we can have folders for different things like photos, translations etc... and you can have your own folder if you want.

      I also am going to make some databases on the site where you can list surname interests etc instead of my putting them on my site by hand, which will save me time, and make it searchable. Don't do anything on that yet, I'll let you know when that is ready.

      Right now, I just need people to look at the files if you put any in there and tell me what NOT TO DELETE. Some have been there for years, and I'm not even sure if those people are still on the list. Hopefully by around June 15th everyone will have finished looking.

      Thanks,
      Maura