Re: [S-R] Mindenki szakacskonyve

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 5, 2003
      At 07:59 AM 5/06/2003 -0700, you wrote:
      >Alice Hodan <alicehodan@...> wrote:
      >If the recipe is not in the szakacskonyv, I have it
      >
      >Alice

      Please post it Alice

      Nick
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 9, 2003
        Translating is a little more difficult than I initially thought (go ahead, some of you may laugh, I suspect you were thinking this all along) . . . but fear not, I soon will have a (partially) translated recipe for Plum Dumplings . . . no mention of yeast in any dumpling recipe in this particular cookbook though. All Hungarian Plum Dumpling recipes I found on the internet call for potatoes as an ingredient, but did not find any that used yeast in the dough. Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten about your inquiry. Caye

        bemimitwo@... wrote:yeast .....dumplings.... with plum centers? are there any in those book?
        thanks jennifer

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 9, 2003
          could be that i am wrong but i thought my grand mother made them with yeast?
          any one that could tell me has passed away.
          thanks again
          jennifer

        • Caye Caswick

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 21, 2003
              what a great group! and thanks for looking for me !
              jennifer