New to the Group

  • k2kadlec
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      I've been doing genealogy research for the last ten years and find it
      to be a very fascinating hobby. Even got my mom & dad involved in
      it. We now hang around cemeteries!!

      Also wanted to find out if everyone knows about the National Czech &
      Slovak Museum in Cedar Rapids, Iowa? I've never been there yet but
      I'm a member and they produce a wonderful magazine about anything
      Czech or Slovak. Their website is: http://www.ncsml.org/

      If anyone has information for the following surnames, please let me
      know: Kadlec, Teteak, Punesh, Just.

      Thanks.
      Kristine Kadlec