Re: [S-R] help with 1910 calif census soundex

  • Malden Black
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2003
      Hi June,

      On the 1910 Census Soundex the numbers refer to as follows:

      Volume: 083

      ED: 0035

      Family number: 0098

      The county name should have been on the top left of the card, followed by the town, then the 11 digit code.

      Hope this helps
      Kathleen
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2003
        this is great I found it! thanks
        June
        --- Malden Black <kblack@...> wrote:
        > Hi June,
        >
        > On the 1910 Census Soundex the numbers refer to as
        > follows:
        >
        > Volume: 083
        >
        > ED: 0035
        >
        > Family number: 0098
        >
        > The county name should have been on the top left of
        > the card, followed by the town, then the 11 digit
        > code.
        >
        > Hope this helps
        > Kathleen

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • Scott & Kathleen Black
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2003
          If I can ask, what county in California are you working in? I live in Merced County California.
          Kathleen
          > On the 1910 Census Soundex the numbers refer to as
          > follows:
          >
          > Volume: 083
          >
          > ED: 0035
          >
          > Family number: 0098
          >
          > The county name should have been on the top left of
          > the card, followed by the town, then the 11 digit
          > code.
          >
          > Hope this helps
          > Kathleen

          http://calendar.yahoo.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • McKee June
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29, 2003
            I have been working in San Francisco County.
            June

            http://calendar.yahoo.com