help with 1910 calif census soundex

  • McKee June
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:48 PM
      I am hoping that someone can help me with the 1910
      California Census Soundex.
      I located my grandparents on this soundex but it does
      not give the ED number. I was hoping that by finding
      them on this that it would give me where to look on
      the census. there are some numbers on the right corner
      of the card which read: 083 0035 0098.
      Does anyone know what these numbers are or how I can
      find where to go at ancestory to find them?

      thanks so much,
      June

      http://calendar.yahoo.com