Re: [S-R] Austria-Hungary/Galicia

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2003
      Alyssa,
      The Austria-Hungary map of 1882 does show that Galicia was a province of
      the Empire. That area is now in Poland. You have seen the change on the 1910
      map.
      Thanks for linking me with the 1882 map.
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2003
        Michael,
        Thank you for helping me clear that up! Glad I could introduce you to
        something new-