Re: [S-R] Re: Ceclich - looking for ancestors.

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2003
      Dear Lorraine,
      Re spelling;
      A surname Ceclich, with exactly these letters, does not exist in croatian
      language and is unpronouncable for a Croatian.
      You will have to depart the idea, that this surname in this spelling was
      ever used in Croatia or Montenegro.
      Vladimir

      I sent you a separate mail directly , to show you, what is the correct
      spelling of this surname, if you want to do any searches on this side of the
      ocean.