Re: Sorry .. June 2003 [S-R] Need a translator in Slovakia during June 2002

  • Alan Antoska
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2003
      Karen,
      I live in Australia but currently am holidaying (& doing
      my own genealog. research) in SR till 13th June 03. In
      the absence of a better offer I may be able to help you
      with translating, travel etc. until then.
      Perhaps you may wish to contact me directly via email
      aantoska@... or mobile in the SR on 0907 092 835.