Need a translator in Slovakia during June 2002

  • Karen Salay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 9:31 AM
      Hello all ...

      We've been lucky enough to plan a trip to Slovakia this summer on short
      notice. I am interested in finding a translator who is available during
      June to go to Turzovka and Bratislava with me. We are in the process of
      firming dates.

      If anyone knows of someone or has worked with someone in the past, please
      let me know.

      If anyone one has suggestions on places to go, all are welcome. We are
      going to have a car and be driving in Slovakia.

      thanks alot. We are very excited about the trip.

      Karen
    • Karen Salay
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 9:46 AM
        We've been lucky enough to plan a trip to Slovakia this summer on short
        notice. I am interested in finding a translator who is available during
        June to go to Turzovka and Bratislava with me. We are in the process of
        firming dates.

        If anyone knows of someone or has worked with someone in the past, please
        let me know.

        If anyone one has suggestions on places to go, all are welcome. We are
        going to have a car and be driving in Slovakia.

        thanks alot. We are very excited about the trip.

        Karen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Alan Antoska
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20 10:29 AM
          Karen,
          I live in Australia but currently am holidaying (& doing
          my own genealog. research) in SR till 13th June 03. In
          the absence of a better offer I may be able to help you
          with translating, travel etc. until then.
          Perhaps you may wish to contact me directly via email
          aantoska@... or mobile in the SR on 0907 092 835.