Given name VASIL

  • Eleanor Chobirko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2003
      Hi List,
      I received the names of my husband's aunts and uncles from the Russian Orthodox church they belonged to. There was a given name of Vasil of one of the infants that died at five months in 1923. He was born in the United States. Would anyone know what his name would be in English. The parents are Slavish and immigrated from Zemplen county, Hungary. This part of Zemplen county is now in Slovakia.

      Thanks for your help and input.

      Eleanor