Translation help needed, please

  • kathiraisa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 11:01 AM
      Dear List:

      Good afternoon. I have been going through a microfilm of church records for Kassa Hamor (which today no longer exists) and found a notation under the birth records of a relative. Could someone please help with the translation?
      I am not sure I am spelling it correctly, but it goes something like this:
      "cum Stephanus Nizmik die 20.II.1927 in gebrica maltimonium conotbanit".
      Thank you.
      Kathi-Raisa Petrick
      Cockeysville, MD

      Searching: Petrik, Petrick, Miko, Lenarth