Fw: Important Information Regarding Your High Speed Internet Service

  • Vera Holman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      DRAFT
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Cox High Speed Internet
      To: loverangel@...
      Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 2:10 PM
      Subject: Important Information Regarding Your High Speed Internet Service

      Hello to all lists I am on. Want to warn you all that , don't know when, but will be off the air whenever this communication system decide to upgrade for my benefit! I will probably be unconnected for a while, so want you to know it is not of my doing!! So do not cross me off your lists if your e-mails are returned. Thank you so much for your understanding. Be patient with me!! Sincerely,
      Vera loverangel@...

      Dear Cox Customer:

      We have just finished building a new state-of-the-art national network to support Cox High Speed Internet, and have already launched this offering in many of our markets. The new service has received great reviews from our customers, and is ready to roll out in your community. We will upgrade your existing service to the new Cox High Speed Internet service starting in late May 2003.

      a.. WebMail - Anytime, anywhere email access from any standard Web browser

      b.. A New Start Page - Cox.net Start Page with enhanced and customizable content such as:

      a.. Integrated WebMail/Email on the Start Page
      b.. Enhanced search feature, provided by leading Internet search provider Google, available on all pages
      c.. Local news, weather and traffic reports
      d.. Personalized stock and weather information
      Watch for Delivery of Important Package
      There is no need to call at this time; please watch for delivery of your conversion package towards the end of May that will contain further details about the new service, as well as the information you need to complete the conversion. For more detailed information on what will be included in the package, visit www.cox.com/new.

      NOTE: As part of this conversion process, you will be temporarily unable to access Internet Account Management to make changes to your Internet account beginning Thursday, May 15th through late May when you will be able to transition to the new Cox High Speed Internet service. If you need to make changes to your account during this period such as password changes, you must make them prior to May 15th. Once you have completed the conversion process, you will again be able to fully manage your Cox Internet account online. Visit www.cox.com/info for more details.

      We thank you for being a valued Cox customer.

      Sincerely,

      Cox Communications