I found my relatives

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:02 AM
      I was looking for some family members in Koros, Slovakia and I
      stubbled across and family name in the phone directory, with the the
      name of Ladislav Gyurkovics. And with knowing my grandfather was
      Leslie Gyurkovits and Ladislav in english is Leslie, I had a friend
      of mine who speaks Hungarian come over and we called the number from
      Canada and low-and-be-hold! It was my father's second cousin. who is
      a 42 yr. old painter from the old country. So we gave him my address
      and he will send as much family info. as he can for me and photo's
      with the name's on the back for the Gyurkovics Family Tree.