Re: [S-R] Re: Slovak names

  • Mebjwb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Dear Frank,

      Thanks so much for your response to my inquiry re: Slovak given name for John
      and for explaining the "sky" or "ski" as it pertains to a Slovak surname. So
      I guess that this type of ending could be taken as a Slovak name, rather than
      Polish or Russian.

      I really appreciate all the good help I have been given from this group.

      Marge B.

    • Mebjwb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003
        Hi Joe,

        Thanks for the additional information on Slovak surnames ending in "sky" or
        "ski".
        I do appreciate all the great information offered on this page.

        Marge B.