Google

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      That was a great tip on using Google for the village name. I was amazed at the number of hits for my very small ancestral village--pages of them. Some of the hits included messages I had posted.

      Previously, when I typed in the village at other sites I would get no hits.

      I use Google for everything else, but never thought of using it for my village.

      Bernardine