Plavnica Cemetery

  • johnverostek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      Out of curiosity, does anyone know where is the cemetery located?
      Has anyone visited it? I stopped in Plavnica on an impromptu trip
      from Budapest and tried to find the cemetery but wasn't sure where to
      look (and was unsure how to ask). I may someday return to Slovakia
      and so would perhaps be interested in stopping by. If you have
      visited there, how far back in time does the cemetery go?

      Thanks,
      John