Re: [S-R] Maczko, Orendas/Arendacs

  • Ron Milliken
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 29, 2003
      If you look at the naturalization papers of 30 Mar 1911 you will
      probably find a list of his children, spouse, places of birth, etc, so
      you could tell if he is the correct John Maczko. You could go through
      the naturalization index at the courthouse that handled Passaic
      naturalizations, and look for all Maczkos. Then look at the papers for
      each to see what villages they were from. You may find cousins, as will
      as your GGF.

      Ron