Re: [S-R] Slovak Real Estate

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2003
      Alan,
      Thanks for all of the information on real estate in Slovakia. I would
      take your advice about "the buyer beware."
      The idea of signing over ownership to relatives had occurred to me. I
      even wondered if it might be possible that ownership be given to the village
      and they could use it a "guest house" to rent to relatives that come to
      visit.
      Michael Mojher