Re: [S-R] Abrahamfalu, Hungary

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
      Dear Rita,
      There was a posting in 1996 for Family History Center Microfilms. It was
      entitled Slovak Jewish Community Congregations. It had a listing for
      Kesmarok. Go to http://feefhs.org/mf/sk/sk-jew1.html
      Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
        Dear Rita,
        I located the village of Abrahamovce 10km south of Kesmarkok on Highway
        536, it is about 10km due East of Poprad. At the website on Jewish
        Communities Abrahamovce is listed under Vysnie Raslavice, Slovakia. Your
        Family History Center can guide you to the film(s) to order.
        Michael Mojher

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/