Re: [S-R] introduction and request for information

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      Dear Corinna,
      My family tree on both sides has KNAPIK members.
      The town of Lubotin is very close to my ancestral villages of Hromos and
      Plavnica. Lubotin is just a few miles from the Polish border. Lubotin is on
      Highway 68 which runs between Presov and Stara Lubovna, it is 20 km east of
      Stara Lubovna.
      I would be happy to communicate with you about your Knapik family line.
      Michael Mojher