Useful Genealogy Site

  • Micheal and Beverly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 1999
      Thought I would post this site for anyone who hasn't been there. It is
      basically a message board where you can post and respond to queries. There
      are boards for surnames, regions (states, counties, countries, etc), and
      general topics. I have found it to be very useful. I have responded to
      postings and had responses to my postings. Through this site I have found
      many cousins. Good luck to everyone.

      http://genforum.genealogy.com/

      Beverly