Re: Digest Number 123

  • Micheal and Beverly
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Do you know if the name Szekely was Amaricanized to Sekey? I am researching
      the name Sekey. The immigrant was Andrew in the early 1900's. He was
      Slovak. John also happens to be a common family name for us. I know a
      Hungarian woman that recognized the Name sekey as a variation of Szekely
      which she said was from Transylvania area of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
      Any info would be appreciated.

      Beverly