Re: [S-R] Re: surname bolga

  • McKee June
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 30, 2003
      I do know that my g-grandfather was a joseph bolga as
      from what my grandmothers death certificate said, but
      I know from what my father told me that joseph bolga
      was a engineer and died by falling off a building in
      hungary. Julia my g-grandmother also died in hungary.
      My grandmother mary boldizar I know wouldnt be in the
      SSI beings she did die in 1935. I have seen my uncles
      listed but not my grandfather Joseph Kolina which is
      spelled Kuling in the ellis island.
      June

      http://platinum.yahoo.com