Married Woman using maiden name

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      I am astonished - I wondered why my husband's ITALIAN maternal great-grandmother used her maiden name when she arrived through Ellis Island!
      Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
      Brookfort Dachshund (Rescue) Resort
      DRNA in New Jersey
      ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well, and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)