Technical question

  • Elizabeth Dente
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2003
      Looking at the messages, I decided to try ellisislandrecords again. I can get on the website, type in a name and press search but then I get the screen with the magnifying glass that used to move around in a circle as it was searching - but now it is frozen and nothing happens. I can get out of the screen, my computer isn't frozen, just the search. This never happened before, but I just downloaded a program called "MEMTURBO" and they had me change a lot of my settings. I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF IT IS THE SITE OR ME - could someone log on to ellisislandrecords and let me know if the search option is temporarily down? That would help me so much. Thanks.
      Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Sweet Pea and Angel
      Brookfort Dachshund (Rescue) Resort
      DRNA in New Jersey
      ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend. I loved you well, and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far past the end. If this is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours. (Jeffers)