Re: [S-R] Archives and EI Manifest

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
      No, I got a page headed passenger list incoming passengers
      has name of ship,official number, port of registry,shipping line,master's
      name,tonnage,date of arrival, journey from and to.

      then class,port of embarkation Name,initial ,nationality,sex,age,marital
      status, occupation,industry, country of last permanent residence, future
      residence,purpose of journey,proposed length of stay.

      Just about everything you can think of.

      Nick

      At 07:56 AM 28/03/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      >Nick are you meaning just the manifest sheet with the
      >names?
      >--- Nick Holcz <nickh@...> wrote:
      > > At 07:50 AM 27/03/2003 -0800, you wrote:
      > > >I was wondering is someone would know what
      > > information
      > > >would be expected to recieve back when sending the
      > > >form to the NARA ordering copies of ship passenger
      > > >arrival records?
      > >
      > > In Australia you get a copy of the page that has the
      > > names on you want.
      > > Nick

    • McKee June
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
        Mine was just a copy run off from the site with no
        extra information. Did they charge you for it?
        June

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
          At 07:56 AM 29/03/2003 -0800, I wrote:
          >In Australia you get a copy of the page that has
          > > the

          I went in and got a photocopy, I cannot remember if I paid for it,
          obviously the system is different where you are.

          Nick