surnames HARGABUSH KOLINA

  • McKee June
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2003
      I sure hope that I am doing this right as for I would
      like to stay on this list.

      I am searching the surnames;

      Hargabush or Hargabus/ from Hungary unknown village
      Kolina or Kulina/ Hungary possibly Presov

      Boldizar or Bolga/ Hungary unknown village
      Gala/ Hungary unknown village

      Kolina emmigrated to Ellis Island abt 1902
      Boldizar also to Ellis Island abt 1905 to 1907

      http://platinum.yahoo.com