Danko Family

  • Richard Taubar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      I am researching the following family names.

      Thanks,

      Richard Taubar
      Sayre, PA

      Danko: Trebisov, (Toketerebes) - Pittston, PA &
      Campbell, OH

      Hresko - Trebisov

      Simkovich (Simkovic): Trebisov, - Hazleton - Beaver
      Meadows, PA

      Wargo (Varga, Vargo): Trebisov, - Hazleton -
      Pittston, PA

      Cifranic (Cifranich, Czfraniczs): Trebisov, -
      Pittston, PA -Trenton, NJ

      Bozosi (Bozzosy, Bozoshie): Trebisov, - Hazleton -
      Beaver Meadows - Pittston, PA

      Sirak � Trebisov

      Yurko (Jurko)- Hazleton, PA

      http://platinum.yahoo.com