Lacsni Pics Added

  • Donna Lachney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hi all, I added a pic of my Great Grandmother & Great Grandfather Lacsni. He was dressed up in his original uniform. I don't know what he was then in the Austrian Hungaranian Army, but it is something to see. He even has his sword. I put on there GrGnd Ma's baptism form too, can't see it, but it's there.

      Donna LACSNI GAJDOS MLINARCIK MAJERICAK