Re: [S-R] Sandtner from Limbach

  • Thomas Reimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Joe,

      From the Karpatenpost (KP, monthly of the Carpathian Germans in exile), I found following Sandtners:

      Sandtner, Karoline, born Schay, from Limbach house 46, died 88 years old on April 4 in Sonderham/Bavaria (KP May 1954:7). The obituary lists children Karoline, Elisabeth, Rudolf, Samuel, Gustav.

      Sandtner, Michael & Rosina, born Neradt,

      both from Limbach, celebrated 60th wedding anniversary in Ruedesheim/Rhine in Germany

      Mr 1958:9. Both died a short time later, Michael, 85 years old, on May 19, 1958 (KP

      Juli 1958:10) and his wife Rosina, 83 years old, on Dec. 28, 1958 (KP Fb 1959:8). Both died in Ruedesheim.

      Reichbauer, Elisabeth, born Sandtner + Sept 1965:8. I don't have the copy of that issue of the Karpatenpost at hand, so can't tell more details. The date refers to the obituary.

      Hope this helps. There are probably more Sandtner obituaries in that monthly, but I would need a lot of time to check.

      Thomas in Albany

      By the way, these are my ancestral families. I seek contacts with others researching them. All were Lutheran.

      FROM EISDORF/ZAKOVCE (ZIPS/SPIS):

      ALEXY

      KUTSCHAR

      MITSCHKO