Re: roll call

  • eppicha
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 24, 2003
      I am researching:

      Maczko/Matsko, possibly of Maly Lipnik and Orendas/Arendacs, possibly
      of either Maly Lipnik or Hajtovka

      Alyssa
    • Tanya
      Message 33 of 33 , May 28 12:37 PM
        Hi everyone. I am new to this and find the conversations very
        interesting. I have been searching for any information I can get my
        hands on concering by Great Grandparents.

        Alzbeta Miklova from Hrdlorezy married Josef Plotz(Ploc) in about 1926-
        27. To my knowlege she was born here. Josef on the other hand is a
        total mystry. I do know that he married Barbara Buresh in Simferpol,
        Crimea in the late 1800 prior to immigrating to North Dakoda in early
        1900's. Barbara died in 1925-56 and he returned to Czechoslovakia.

        His son Albert married Alzbeta's niece Rosalie shortly after his
        father's marriage but it may have taken place in the US. Alzbeta
        immigrated to Canada through Halifax.

        Great Grandpa has definately been my brick wall. I have some
        information but nothing I can link directly. Any help or tips would be
        most appreciated.